Enjoy an unforgettable gourmet Christmas break. Sleep onboard the African Queen and experience a quintessential English Christmas filled with tradition and festivity.
Currently Unavailable. Updates coming soon!
- Check in from 5.00pm.
- Welcome glass of bubbly followed by Christmas Eve Party integrated with a Buffet Supper & Live Entertainment. Bar open till late.
- After a leisurely breakfast there will be several options on offer:
- Church Service (Church is located on Mapledurham Estate).
- Guided walk to the Folly or you may want to explore the area on your own accord.
- Christmas Day lunch will be served at 3.00pm (Traditional Christmas Day Lunch with all the Trimmings). This will be a very leisurely dinner that will take most of the afternoon up.
- Cheese and Biscuits will be served later on in the evening.
- After breakfast the African Queen will cruise “The Wind in the Willows” route (weather permitting).
- A two course lunch will be served on board.
- Boxing day evening enjoy a three course Cape Malay dinner followed by Parlour Games.
- On board Bar is open till late.
- Check out after breakfast 27 December.
Run up to Christmas
Corporate Christmas Parties
Family and Friends Christmas do’s