From £279 per person
- Bar Service
- Three-course candlelit dinner on Friday and Saturday night
- Two-night accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double cabin
- En-suite facilities
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- 02/03/18 Spring Cruising Weekend Break
- 09/03/18 Spring Cruising Weekend Break
- 16/03/18 Spring Cruising Weekend Break
- 23/03/18 Spring Cruising Weekend Break
- 30/03/18 Spring Cruising Weekend Break
Friday – Check in from 5pm. Welcome glass of BUBBLY on arrival followed by a Three Course Cape Malay Dinner served from 7:30pm.
Saturday – After a cooked breakfast the African Queen will cruise upstream to Goring a beautiful award winning English country village. A Two Course Lunch will be served while cruising. On arrival passengers can go ashore to explore this little village. The continuous array of flowers displayed outside the famous late George Michaels house are beautiful & there are many old English Pubs not forgetting the Village Hall which often has crafts for sale.
Passengers return to the African Queen by 3:00pm for her return journey to Mapledurham.
Saturday night – A three Course Dinner served from 7:30.
Sunday morning – Check out after breakfast.
Please contact Arena Travel
Phone – 01858 438455
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.