Price – from £589.00 per person
- Check in from 2:00pm. A ‘Welcome Safety Meeting’ by Andy the Skipper will follow.
- At 3:00pm the African Queen will set off up-stream to Goring on Thames, following ‘The Wind In The Willows Route’, arriving around 6:00pm.
- Guests can go ashore & enjoy a ‘Sundowner’ at any one of the old historical pubs.
- Return to the African Queen by 7:30pm, a three course ‘Cape Malay’ dinner will be served on board. The African Queen will spend the night in Goring.
- After breakfast the African Queen will continue her journey upstream to Wallingford where we will turn around, the scenery along this stretch of the Thames is beautiful.
- At around 1:00pm the African Queen will stop for a two course lunch at an exclusive riverside restaurant.
- After lunch the African Queen will make her way back to Mapledurham which includes cruising through three locks.
- From 7:30pm a light supper will be served on board. The African Queen will spend the night at her mooring in Mapledurham.
- After breakfast the African Queen will cruise downstream to Caversham & moor up outside the Grand Plaza Hotel. Some may want to go ashore for a walk about.
- At 1:00 pm a two course lunch will be served on board
- The African Queen will continue her journey to Sonning arriving around 4:30pm.
- Excursion to the ‘Mill At Sonning Dinner Theatre’. See What’s On Mill at Sonning Theatre.
- After breakfast the African Queen will cruise to Henley-on-Thames arriving around 1:00pm.
- A two course lunch will be served on board.
- Spend a relaxing time enjoying the beautiful historic town of Henley-on-Thames
- A ‘BBQ’ will be served on board followed by the ‘Saturday Night Quiz’
- After breakfast the African Queen will return to Mapledurham arriving around 2:30pm.
- A two course ‘Sunday Roast’ will be served on board while cruising
- Check out by 3:00pm
Riverside Restaurant Gallery
The Mill at Sonning Theatre Gallery
- Saturday – Smoked Salmon with Mustard & Dill Sauce or Cornish Pasty with Demi Glaze Gravy served with Green Cabbage
- Friday – Spinach Puff 0r Warm Chicken Salad
- Sunday – Stuffed Roast Chicken served with Roast Potatoes & Roast Vegetable
Saturday Night BBQ
Marinated Spareribs, Marinated Chicken Legs, Boerewors & Hamburgers served with Potato Salad, Green Salad, Rice Salad , Banana Salad & Garlic Bread.
- 04 May 2016
- 11 May 2016
- 18 May 2016
- 08 June 2016
- 15 June 2016
- 22 June 2016
- 29 June 2016
- 06 July 2016
- 13 July 2016
- 20 July 2016
- 27 July 2016
- 10 Aug 2016
- 17 Aug 2016
- 24 Aug 2016
- 07 Sept 2016
- 14 Sept 2016
- 21 Sept 2016
- 28 Sept 2016
- 05 Oct 2016
- 12 Oct 2016
- 19 Oct 2016
Please Contact River Cruise Line for Bookings
Contact Details at River Cruise Line
Tel: 01858 431900